Friday, September 30, 2005
Air Broker Net is a leader in Private Aircraft Charter Service, Fractional Ownership and Aircraft Management. As an exclusive Air Charter Broker Service, they work with an expansive global network of certified operators and airports. Think of them as your personal booking agent and travel coordinator, providing you with complete choice of carefully selected aircraft meeting the highest safety standards for both private and executive travel.
Since they are not restricted to their own airplane fleet or specific operational base they can easily provide you with: Excellent Air Charter Service and Airport Flexibility -Highly Competitive Quotes and Rates -Complete Charter Travel Arrangements -Your Own Private Travel Coordinator -Fractional Ownership and Management -Database with price reduced empty legs, up to 75% off. For the best single source of private air charter information, empty leg specials, Caribbean and Bahamas deals and Quotes, contact one of ABN'S Air Charter Specialists at http://www.airbrokernet.com
Air Broker Net provides air charter service in Private Jet Charter Flights, Aircraft Management and Ownership, and one of the nations largest Network of Private Jet Charter Aircraft. Owned and operated by Airline Transport Pilots and Corporate Travel Professionals. They are an ethical, straight-forward Air Charter Broker Service who puts their clients needs and desires first. They book every trip as if it were their own, making rational decisions on charter jets, itineraries and airports.
They are, after all, pilots and frequent travelers too. Whether you are booking a Private Jet Charter for a weekend getaway to the Bahamas or you need an executive jet to get to UK, Europe, they can help. They use their knowledge and experience to get you the best air charter aircraft for the lowest price, the best and closest airports and scheduling options to suite your air charter needs. Furthermore, their service is of no charge to you. Their fee comes directly from the charter aircraft operator, who pays them for referring the flight and in addition provides their clients with discounted rates.
There are no fees, contracts or membership requirements. Through consistency and reliability they hope to earn lifetime clients. There is simply no reason for you not to contact them ! WHY PRIVATE AIRCRAFT CHARTER?Imagine an airport with no crowds, an airline with no connecting flights, and a trip with no lost luggage. No more hassles and a much more productive and stress-free way to fly! Private Jet Charter offers many advantages over the use of scheduled services.
Having a private charter airplane at your disposal means you can save time and energy. Private Jet Charter puts you in control. The following is a list of reasons why the executive or leisure traveler prefers to charter a private jet:
• You choose the private air charter aircraft which fits your needs. You get exclusive use of the private aircraft. Whether you charter a mid size jet, a small jet, a helicopter or even a private airliner, take a look at some of your private air charter aircraft choices.
• You set the schedule and save travel time. There is about a 20-25% chance that every commercial trip will be delayed or cancelled. Whether you need a simple roundtrip flight or an extended stay in many cities, you choose precisely what is most suitable for you and your will keep your schedule.
• You alter the schedule according to your needs on your charter flight. • You select the suite of services to accompany your private jet charter flight. Whether you need ground transport, vegetarian meals or a certain drink served on board your private charter aircraft, you dictate your needs.
• You can save money, "time is money" and in most cases traveling in groups of four or more can be more cost effective when chartering your own private charter airplane versus flying commercial airlines.
• You get enhanced levels of comfort, privacy and security.
• Your private air charter aircraft is capable of operating to many smaller or rural airports, where scheduled services are not available, much closer to your destination (Private aircraft utilizes over 5,300 airports, commercial airlines uses only 563 airports).
• Avoid the masses and delays at the general terminals by using the business and VIP lounges.
You get additional benefits as easier and free parking, rest in comfort while your baggage and documents are processed with no check in. Enjoy security and peace of mind.Booking Your Private Air Charter Aircraft If you'd like to book your private air charter aircraft and want to get the best price, you should look into an private air broker service that works with several air charter companies like Air Broker Net does. We have an extensive network of many reputable charter aircraft providers that are competing for your business! Let us know what type of services and amenities you want on your private air charter aircraft and you will receive a very competitive quote from Air Broker Net, a sure way to get the best deal!
WHY CHARTER WITH ABN? Outstanding air broker service, Professionalism, Promptness, and Competitive Pricing, are among the reasons why we are the first choice for our clients. By providing you with the level of service and respect you deserve and expect, our Air Broker Service and aircraft consultants work hard to earn your business every time you travel. We hope that by building personal relationships one client at a time, we can anticipate your future needs as your true air broker service partner.
Air Broker Net have the resources and experience to evaluate every aircraft charter company, negotiate rates and obtain the high level of service and reliability required in today's demanding business environment. We are completely unbiased in our choice of the best aircraft, airport and aircraft charter company to fulfill your requirements, and as we have no financial ties to any aircraft charter company we will work strictly with your best interests in mind.Air Broker Net brings consistency and efficiency to your executive jet charter needs and Fractional Aircraft Ownership-Management.
We will work as your Personal Flight Department and Private Charter Coordinator. We have partnered with the finest aircraft charter companies, and we have assembled a partner fleet of charter aircraft and private jets that is unsurpassed in the industry in selection and quality. Some of our air broker service advantages are:
-Competitive air charter rates.
-Safest charter aircraft available.
-"One Stop Shop"- only one contact.
-24-hour/ 365 days per year of personal support.
-We find the right charter aircraft and airport for your needs.
-Your own private charter coordinator for your whole trip.
-From one passenger to 400 passengers. -
Any type of private flights, group travel or air cargo, anywhere.
-Flight updates and tracking from take- off to landing.
-Timely and well researched free air charter quotes.
-Detailed flight itineraries. -4,000+ charter aircraft available.
-5,000+ private terminals in lieu of congested commercial airports.
-Non- stop service between smaller cities not serviced by commercial carriers.
-Discretion. Who goes where and when is your business, nobody else's.
Let us know what type of air broker services and amenities you want and you will receive a very competitive air charter quote from Air Broker Net, a sure way to get the best deal! Contact Air Broker Net today and let us positively surprise you!Call: 1-877-Sky-Dial or Email: email@example.com http://www.airbrokernet.com
About the Author
Air charter professional since 1974 and 15.000 hour pilot.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Fractional flying, you say. Is that division? Well, sort of. Fractional flying is where you, the customer, can own a "share" in a private jet. In most cases these shares allow you to own as much as 1/4 to as little as 1/32 of a 40 million dollar private jet. Where full ownership may be out of reach for you fractional ownership may be the best option to getting you in the air. Let's take a look at four companies offering fractional flying in the US.
1. Netjets. Richard Santulli is the brainchild behind modern fractional jet flying as he founded Netjets on this principle in 1986. The concept has grown from selling shares in a few jets to selling shares in sixteen different models. Indeed, aircraft much "cheaper" than a 40 million dollar jet can also be shared starting with the Hawker 400 XP and working up to a BBJ [Boeing Business Jet]. Santulli sold out to Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway in 1998, but he remains a key player with the company.
2. Flexjet. Not to be left out in the cold, Canadian aircraft maker, Bombardier, jumped into the fray with AMR Combs [parent company of American Airlines] and started Business JetSolutions. In 1997, Bombardier bought out AMR Comb's share and renamed the company Flexjet. Today, Flexjet customers can purchase shares in various Learjets [now owned by Bombardier] and Canadair [another Bombardier make] aircraft.
3. Flight Options. Raytheon Aircraft Company is the principle owner of Flight Options which was founded in 1998. Raytheon aircraft, which include various Hawker models, are some of the aircraft utilized in Flight Options's fleet. Other aircraft flown by Flight Options are the Embraer Legacy and the Citation X.
4. CitationShares. Launched in 2000 as a joint partnership between TAG Aviation, an aircraft management and operations company, and the Cessna Aircraft Company. CitationShares features three Citation models produced by aircraft manufacturer Cessna: the CJ1, the Bravo, and the Excel.
Other things to consider when purchasing your fractional share include the following:
1. Acquisition Cost. When you purchase your share, how long do you actually own that share? Is it renewable and for how much? Is there any additional outlay in capital for you during the time that you own a share?
2. Management Fees. Monthly charges will be billed separately and include: pilot salaries and training, storage [hangaring] of the aircraft, insurance, and support.
3. Hourly Fees. During the time you are actually flying -- and also for a predetermined amount of time before takeoff and after touching down -- you will be assessed hourly charges to cover catering, maintenance, fuel, and landing fees.
4. Taxes. Fuel surcharges, international taxes, and federal surcharge taxes will also be assessed.
Fractional flying presents to you, the customer, options that were previously available only to those who owned a private jet. If convenience, luxury, safety/security, and price are important to you than a share in a jet is an option worth exploring. The four featured operators are leaders in the industry and can provide for you more detailed information.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Chartering a private jet makes good business sense. Let's explore the reasons why business aviation is thriving even in the face of rising fuel costs.
1. It is safe. Traveling onboard a private jet provides a level of safety not found on the airlines. When you fly private, you are renting the entire jet, not just one seat. You choose who each of your passengers will be; no guessing if the strange looking person sitting in seat #27C will strike a match to his shoes.
2. It is secure. Most private jets fly out of smaller, less visible airports then the ones the airlines utilize. Business aircraft are typically hangared at a facility where strict security controls are in place. Aircraft parked overnight are kept locked at all times.
3. It is efficient. Instead of waiting on long lines at the airport and going through extensive and repetitious security screenings, business aviation passengers get direct access to the aircraft or access through a screening area at their departing airport.
In addition, it is not unusual for business people to visit multiple cities in one day on a business jet. Employees are typically back in the office the next day conducting business [selling products, engaging in mergers and acquisitions, etc.] while their less astute competitors are still out on the road because they flew on the airlines.
4. Your crew is highly trained. Both of your pilots will have had extensive training on the jet they are piloting. In addition, a trained and competent flight attendant will provide a high level of in-flight meal and beverage service not available with any airline. Your passengers -- fellow movers and shakers -- will arrive at each destination relaxed and ready to conduct business.
When you are ready to charter your next private jet, visit the NBAA's website [http://www.nbaa.org] for a list of operators who can meet your needs.
Matt has worked in business aviation since 1992 initially as a technical writer, but now as a provider of web design services and marketing strategies for private jet clients. Visit his Corporate Flight Attendant Community website to learn more about the role of the business flight attendant on your private jet: http://www.corporateflyer.net
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com
Monday, September 19, 2005
One of the major perks of being a celebrity is the free stuff. Just ask the famous attendees of this week's VMA music works. Flying around with the entourage can get expensive, and don't except these kiddies to be sitting in coach. Private jets all the way. But are all these extravegences ruining them?
M.C. Hammer was known to have a 40 person entourage which he flew around in his chartered private jet. If he needed more room, he'd get another private jet.
Offering an escape from paparazzi, peace and relaxation private jets have become a favorite toy of the rich and the famous. But how much do these private jets cost? Only the idiots pay for their own flights. Just by showing up to an award show, you'll most likely come across a private jet coupon in your grab bag.
Unlike Hammer, stars like Julia Roberts, Bruce Willis, Sly Stallone and John Travolta get their studios to pay for their 60 to 90 thousand dollar private jets. Travolta even convinced his studio to give him a personal private jet for his own use 24/7. There's also been rumors that one famous couple held a fit when their studio would not pay for a private jet to fly their luggage from L.A. to Europe. Private jets for luggage?
Provided by http://gossip.bluelaundry.com visit us for the latest gossip, news and plastic surgery rumors!
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com