If you are a frequent flyer, chartering a private jet affords the discriminating passenger options that are not found on any airline. As expensive as this option may sound to some, there are many benefits in chartering a jet that airline travel simply cannot match.
· Availability of the aircraft to fly in and out of almost any airport in the USA. Private jets have access to more than 5,000 airports in the U.S. and Europe alone.
· Less time lost at the airport, quicker flights, and a more comfortable cabin experience.
· Ability to conduct business privately at flight level.
· Quick out and back trips to meet with business clients. Can all be done within one day and back in the office the next...try doing that with the airlines!
· Executive service with a trained corporate flight attendant waiting on a small group of passengers.
· Food that is incomparably better than airline food and on par with food served at high end restaurants.
After one flight most passengers are hooked and decide flying on an executive jet is the way to go. Check with your local business jet charter operator or with a qualified charter broker for information about how you can arrange your next charter trip.
Matthew Keegan is the owner of a successful article writing, web design, and marketing business based in North Carolina, USA. He manages several sites including the Corporate Flight Attendant Community and the Aviation Employment Board. Please visit The Article Writer to review selections from his portfolio.
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com